I’ve been using AutoCAD and Autodesk products since I was 15 years old. I had so much interest with this technology that I convinced my high school to invent new classes for me. I traded in my study hall time to spend more time with CAD. Needless to say, your CAD projects are in good hands with me!
I specialize in electrical design, in the industrial world, with over a decade working for engineering firms. I’ve got experience with mechanical & civil engineering design work too!
- Process & Instrumentation Drawings (Click for example)
- One Line Diagrams (Motor Control Centers) (Click for example)
- Schematic Diagrams (Click for example)
- Electrical Panel Design (Click for example)
- Lighting & Receptacle Layouts (Click for example)
- Electrical Equipment Layouts (Click for example)
- Conduit & Wiring Layouts (Click for example)
Other Misc. Experience:
- Autodesk Inventor Part Modeling
- AutoLISP AutoCAD Programming
- Employee Training
- Mechanical Drafting Assistance
- Civil Drafting Assistance